TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You, as the client, do hereby agree and attest to the following terms and conditions:
- SwiftFitness reserves the right to deny services to participants who may not be able to exercise safely within the program parameters.
- If it is judged that the client has one or more risk factors that could pose a risk to the client during exercise, he/she will be referred to their physician to obtain clearance to participate in EMS training at SwiftFitness.
- A medical certificate from a Physician confirming clearance for EMS training is required before participation by the client can commence.
Conduct of training sessions
- The client is required to wear the appropriate, prescribed attire.
- All fitness sessions will be conducted at the premise of SwiftFitness.
- Training sessions are a maximum of 20 (twenty) minutes in length. SwiftFitness keeps records of all training sessions.
Release of liability (please read this section carefully):
- You, the client, confirm that you are medically fit to proceed with normal, routine exercise. You, the client, agree that it is your responsibility to seek medical advice before participating in any program or utilizing any and all equipment offered in terms of this contract
- You, the client, have enrolled in a program of strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to aerobics, body sculpting and the use of various conditioning and exercise equipment and facilities designed, offered, recommended, and/or supervised by a SwiftFitness instructor. You, the client hereby affirm that you are in good physical condition and do not suffer from any disability that would prevent or limit participation in this program. You, the client, confirm that you have been furnished with a list of contra-indications as well as medical conditions that preclude the use of this training program
- In consideration of your participation in the program you, the client, hereby release the SwiftFitness instructors, assigns, agents, officers, directors, and shareholders, from any and all claims, demands or causes of action arising from your participation in the program or from any use of the conditioning and exercise equipment and facilities, including, but not limited to, any claim based on negligence or alleged negligence.
- You, the client, fully understand that, as with any training program, you may suffer injury as a result of your participation in the program and you hereby release the company from any and all liability now or in the future, including but not limited to medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, that may occur by reason of heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat exhaustion, knee/lower back/foot injuries, and any other illness, soreness, or injury, however caused, whether occurring during or after your participation in the program or use of the conditioning and exercise equipment and facilities, regardless of negligence or alleged negligence.
- You, the client, understand that appointments will begin and end promptly as scheduled. You acknowledge that any delays to the start of a scheduled appointment will not be a cause of extended service beyond the remainder of the scheduled time. You will not expect or ask the SwiftFitness instructors to run overtime. You understand that if you are 5 (five) minutes late, your session will be cancelled and you will be charged for that session. You understand that sessions will run a maximum of 20 (twenty) minutes unless otherwise stated by the SwiftFitness instructor. You acknowledge that a delay to a scheduled session cannot change the session status to anything else except a whole session. You understand that there are no half sessions because of any delay.
- Depending on your subscription (i.e. the package purchased) sessions must be used within the specified timeframe, unless stated otherwise by SwiftFitness (depending on the subscription). Sessions not used within the subscribed timeframe will be forfeited. Sessions cannot be carried over to the following month, except with the prior permission of SwiftFitness and/or stated in the purchased subscription.
- Private individual training session cancellations of subscription sessions are not allowed unless requested online, two business days prior to date of training session, unless otherwise provided for in the purchased subscription
- Any training subscription packages shall be subject to the further terms and conditions of the specific purchased packages, which terms and conditions are also displayed on the website,swiftfitnes.co.za.
- Corporate training session conditions are subject to the agreed terms of the purchased subscription.
- You, the Client, grant SwiftFitness permission to use your feedback freely for the development and advertisement of the training program.
- Subscriptions are not transferable.
- Prior to subscribing you, the client, were offered a free training session to assess the EMS (Electro muscle stimulation) method.
- Results are not guaranteed. Every human body is different and results will vary according to many factors, including, but not limited to diet and lifestyle. You, the client, are aware of the fact that the training process involves physical activity and your muscles will be stimulated with electrodes which accordingly has inherent risks which you assume fully.
- No refunds shall be given.
- No refunds or exchanges on any training gear purchased from SwiftFitness shall be given due to hygiene condition, wear and tear or due to laundry care instructions not being followed. Training apparel must only be washed by hand with mild detergent. NO tumble-drying allowed, nor should any other dryer be used.
- By signing up with SwiftFitness for any of the subscriptions, you agree and accept its conditions. You, the client, attest, contract, acknowledge, and agree that you have read and understand all the details of this indemnity form, and are legally bound by its content. You, the client, confirm that the terms and details have been explained to you to your satisfaction and that you fully understand it.